What Eriond got for Christmas!

Guild News posted here

Moderator: Spritzer

What Eriond got for Christmas!

Postby Eriond » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 am

Through the last 5 years of play on my character, I've collected every tier set of gear, countless trinkets and accessories. But the item slot which I felt was my character's true personalization symbol, was my shirt slot. The shirt which I first obtained in vanilla wow from a horde friend, that which I've kept on my character tab for all these years, my

A week before Christmas I was looking over my gear and suddenly realized that my thug shirt had been replaced with a

Wow, I just could not believe that for an unknown amount of time I was playing this game as a

Suddenly I felt foreign on my own character. I just couldn't play the game normally knowing that I had a trapper shirt on all this time. I felt disgusted with myself. Left with little to no options, I dutifully submitted my petition to the powers to be, I pleaded with them. "Please, return my thug shirt, there has been a mistake!" As the day passed I received no answer, it wasn't until the following day when I logged on when I received the reply message. Attached to the message was my Thug Shirt.

The feeling of relief was flowing through my mind, I could finally enjoy this game again. I just want to thank Game Master Rytherigone for being such an outstanding individual, who, with a meticulous eye, saw my petition as more than just a mere request. It was a plead from a broken man, searching for his real self. Through much difficulty I am sure, Game Master Rytherigone was able to help me recuperate from my downward spiral, and lift myself out of the pits of despair. Again, Thank you Game Master Rytherigone.

Alright, and onto less exciting news, after a short xmas break from raiding we saddled up and finished Atramedes, the blind dragon.

Holla at cha lata!

Eriond
Yao Ming
Yao Ming

Return to News